Our client’s focus is on supply chain visibility from producer to port, and they build and source software solutions that meet their unique customer’s needs through all market verticals. Their primary clients are in the fruit and aquaculture industries, and they require an Account Manager that comes from said industries!
• Building and maintaining relationships with customers.
• Manage Sales and exceed sales targets on a regular basis.
• New business development is a key part of the position in order to grow the business.
• Maintain the company’s existing relationships with clients and ensure renewal of contracts within the accounts are done.
• Building and manage the sales pipeline of prospective clients for accurate forecasting purposes.
• Collaborate with various departments within the company to do planning for installations, manage projects, etc.
• Must be willing to do extensive travelling.
• Must be able to do cold calling, find leads and have a good network within the industry or other industries within Agriculture.
• Drive promotions as and when needed.
• Attend exhibitions, roadshows, conferences, etc as and when needed.
• Ensure all quotes are recorded in the quoting system and updated on a regular basis.
• Strong negotiation skills
• Be able to sell solutions based on customer’s requirements
• Have business process understanding
• Be a sales hunter/new business developer
• Strong presentation skills
• Good administrative skills
• Must have driver’s license
• South African Fruit industry knowledge and experience required!
- Matric & tertiary qualification in marketing or sales
R15 – 25 000 p.m. + commission
Only SA citizens based in Cape Town need apply.