An exciting new vacancy has become available for 2x Technical Support Agents, reporting to the Technical Support Team Lead. These positions will be based in Cape Town. The ideal candidate for the role is someone with a solid technical background combined with a problem-solving attitude.
• Troubleshooting, documenting and tracking complex technical issues from clients to ensure quick resolution
• Working effectively with other team members to reach SLA’s and productivity levels
• Adhering to standard operating procedures and quality control processes to reduce errors and improve efficiencies within the Technical Support Team and the wider business
• Contribute towards the company knowledgebase
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of company products and services
• Keep abreast of technological developments and trends
• BSc Computer Science or similar would be advantageous
• Technical knowledge in SQL, SDLC, Json, HTML
• Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
• Strong technical background and ability to problem solve complex issues
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage on complex technical issues
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills including communication and the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
• A problem-solving attitude
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Team player with good interpersonal skills
• The ability to work flexible hours as per operational requirements, including 1 Saturday per month, on a rotational team roster
• Dynamic, energetic, motivated, positive outlook
R18 000 p.m.
Only SA citizens based in Cape Town need apply.