A well-established professional services company, situated in the heart of beautiful Stellenbosch, who specialises in public health and water management systems, is looking for an experienced C# developer to join their dynamic team. The successful candidate will be working with like-minded individuals in an intellectually stimulating environment and will get exposure to the full SDLC process including analysis, design and implementation during their employment.
• Analyse, plan, design, modify, develop and implement software applications for end-users according to company’s operating procedures and Microsoft Technologies.
• Identify client requirements and determine solutions (problem-solving capabilities).
• Deliver project deadlines on time, every time according to specifications and appropriate level of quality.
• Evaluate user needs and system functionality.
• Create professional and accurate reports according to the company SOPs.
• Write complex SQL queries to retrieve manipulate and analyse data.
• Provide second-line technical and development support for projects
• Develop and execute test cases to ensure systems meet specifications and resolve technical errors.
• Maintain knowledge base and timesheets of deliverables
• South African citizens ONLY
• Must have a valid Matric Certificate
• No criminal record
• Relevant Degree or Diploma
Minimum 2 years’ experience with
• .Net 4.5 and later
• ASP.Net MVC and Web forms
• WCF and Web API services
• HTML 5
• WCF and Web API
• MS SQL Server
• VB.Net (Advantageous)
R30 – 40 000 p.m.
Only SA citizens based in Cape Town need apply.