● Analyse, design and develop complex systems.
● Understand system functionality.
● Understand databases and data relationships in respect of Change Control.
● Test and debug between programs and interface between sub-systems.
● Construct and implement programs.
● Understand and interpret complex technical system functionality and
● Provide an advisory service to users and advise on user training.
● Direct system construction.
● Develop technical and user documentation and specifications.
● Be responsible for quality code walk through.
● Train and supervise junior trainees.
● Work as part of a project team.
● Willing to travel and be on standby.
Key Competencies and Qualifications:
● Strong problem solving skills.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Ability to take responsibility and be decisive.
● Ability to work within a team.
● Effective planning and organizational skills.
● Ability to work under pressure.
● Deadline driven.
● Report to Systems Analyst.
● C# and or Delphi.
● B-Tech degree or diploma.
● 1-4 years’ experience.