A prominent integrated subsea and offshore solution provider – and a leading manufacturer and supplier of deep-sea marine and commercial diving & life support equipment to the oil and gas industry – requires the services of an academically qualified and well-experienced Dynamics AX Consultant to Support and enhance the current AX 2012 R3 application.
- Support the current AX 2013R3 application on a Day to Day Basis
- Provide Solutions within Dynamics AX2012 R3 to Support Business Requirements
- Manage Development Process (From Initial Concept to Post Implementation Support)
- Support the Following Modules Within Dynamics AX2012 R3:
- General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable, Account Receivable, Procurement and Sourcing, Sales and Marketing, Released Products, Inventory Management, Project and Accounting, Production, Service Management, Quality Management, Rental, Master Planning (MRP).
- AX Solution Design in context of Lean Methodology.
- Identify issues either Dynamics AX or IT issues and escalate were necessary.
- Importing and Updating of data using standard AX functionality (AX2012 R3)
- Reducing reliance of business using Excel and Access
- Development Specification and Testing following the Agile Methodology
- Alignment of Business Process within the AX2012 Application
- Ensure Data Integrity
- On Boarding of new users on AX
- Generate user Training Documentation.
- Conduct AX and Excel Training Sessions
- Knowledge Sharing / Training (Continues)
- Support end users on a Day to Day Basis.
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (Field of expertise: Production or Trade and Logistics or Financial)
- Bcom or relavant degree/qualification and 5 years’ experience, OR;
- 10 years relevant experience
SALARY AND OTHER INFORMATION:
Highly negotiable salary – dependent on experience
Only SA citizens based in Cape Town need apply.