Client based in the V&A Waterfront has a new project with an international client who needs a Front End Developer asap!
• Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
• Maintain and improve web frontend and displays
• Optimize applications frontend
• Design mobile-based frontend features for android
• Collaborate with back-end developers to improve usability
• React on feedback from, and build frontend solutions for, users and customers
• Write functional requirement documents and guides
• Create quality mockups and prototypes
• Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
• At least 4 years’ relevant experience
• Hands on experience with markup languages
• Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
• Understanding of layout aesthetics
• Knowledge of SEO principles
• Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop or Gimp
• An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
• Previous experience with developing frontend environments with Django’s templating system will be advantageous.
R25 – 35k
Only SA citizens based in Cape Town need apply.