Maintenance of Hardware units (Bio-metric Units, Coin Scanners, Data-loggers, Scales etc.) and other hardware. Assist with maintenance and installations of computer hardware, printers and networks.
• Repair and maintenance of Coin Scanners
• Assemble new Coin Scanners
• Assemble and repair of Coin Scanner Downloaders
• Hardware installations (Bio-metric Units, Data-loggers, Scales etc.)
• Office maintenance
• Testing of Hardware units (Bio-metric Units, Data-loggers, Scales etc.)
• Training on Hardware units (Bio-metric Units, Data-loggers, Scales etc.)
• Assist with hardware installations and support of hardware installations when required
• Assist hardware consultant with maintenance of all in-house computers, printer and network.
• To assist with related functions required to perform the above tasks
• To perform any other reasonable duties as directed by Management
• To be available to work overtime at the request of Management
• To assist with special projects
• Ensure that the confidentiality of all clients’ data is maintained at all times
Matric + relevant tertiary qualification
A drivers license is essential for this position
Must be fluent in Afrikaans
R7 000 p.m.
Only SA citizens based in Cape Town need apply.