This role is based within the Customer Onboarding team where we are looking for a technical, team player with excellent IT support skills. Additionally, this individual would provide unparalleled customer support through technical account relationships with all Customers, Partners, and Resellers as well as serving as an escalation point for Associate members of the team.
- Provide guidance to our Customers, Partners and Resellers during the connect process while ensuring best practices are adhered to when configuring all applicable services and policies through phone, email, and remote session correspondence.
- Work with various internal teams to verify behaviour and/or escalate ideas or issues when appropriate.
- Confirm, remediate and follow up with customers in response to security, spam, and phishing attacks.
- Encourage Customers, Partners and Resellers to attend free interactive trainings with our in-house Education Team.
- Validate and report discrepancies within Knowledge Base articles to our in-house Education Team.
- Assist Service Delivery Support teams when necessary.
- Fluent in German (NOT NEGOTIABLE)
- Experience with Microsoft, Google Apps or other email platforms
- Experience with Microsoft Directory Services or other similar technologies
- Strong understanding of firewalls
- Strong understanding of DNS
- Strong understanding of core networking concepts (e.g. Private vs Public IP’s)
- Experience with email gateway and anti-spam solutions
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
R400k + bens
Only SA citizens need apply.