The Operations officer operates within the greater Operations team and is responsible along with the Operations Manager for managing the data loading process and the delivery of monthly portfolio statements, as well as assisting with client portfolio queries and ad hoc client requests. From time to time, responsibility will be assigned for the delivery of specific projects within the Operations team.
- Processing of new clients;
- Driving monthly workflow with clients and data providers;
- Driving monthly workflow and monitoring processes necessary to meet monthly data deliveries with internal teams;
- Handling support queries and client engagements;
- Document management during the onboarding of new clients or data providers;
- Assisting with ad-hoc queries within the operational team;
- Maintaining relationships with clients and data providers.
Experience with Microsoft Excel (able to comfortably operate pivot tables and filters to validate data);
Experience with Outlook;
Able to learn simple workflow management tools (such as Trello);
Knowledge of SQL;
University degree or the equivalent;
3 Years experience in the investment industry.
High attention to detail;
Strong ability to create order amid parallel work requirements;
Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
High value for creating solutions of high quality as a team.
To be discussed
Only SA citizens based in Cape Town need apply.