A Bellville based Network Support company is looking for a IT Technician to join their growing team. The successful candidate will be Microsoft certified with excellent written and verbal communication skills – in English and Afrikaans. They will also need their own transport and should be based in the surrounding areas.
- Server setup – including different raid configuration
- Setup and configure Anti-Virus software
- Configure desktop IT hardware and software.
- Setup a Client / Server network with a domain controller
- Problem solving – research problems/solutions and make recommendations as needed
- Good personal time management skills – determine time estimates and schedule for own work and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Work independently on routine assignments as well as conducting joint tasks within the team.
- A+ or NET + certification PLUS Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) – not negotiable
- Microsoft Windows 7 / 8.1 skills
- Microsoft Office 2007 / 2010 / 2013 skills
- Microsoft Server 2008 / 2012 / 2012 R2 skills
- Microsoft Hyper V (Virtualization) experience
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 / 2013 skills
- Own transport
- Live in area or surrounds
- Must communicate well in English and Afrikaans
SALARY AND OTHER INFORMATION:
R20 000 – R30 000 per month
Only SA citizens based in Cape Town need apply.