We are looking to hire a .NET Developer who will be responsible for developing innovative web-based applications.
- Developing software to fulfil customer requirements within an Agile/SCRUM development environment.
- Finding and repairing software defects; unit testing.
- Communicating to the Project Managers with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays.
- Your preferred language is not important. What is important is knowing what, for you, defines a well-designed programming language. You are well aware that different languages are required for different problems and you’d probably like to know exactly when to apply which language. If you are inquisitive and want to find the best solution to the problem you’ll have lots of friends at this company.
- 5+ years’ commercial development experience.
- The ability to develop creative solutions to difficult problems.
- A positive attitude and work ethic.
- A commitment to quality, attention to detail and a thorough approach to tasks.
- Initiative, energy and a desire to learn.
- Other things we get excited about:
- Experience in UML, Domain Driven Design (DDD), Design Patterns, and Service Oriented Architectures.
- UX experience.
Matric & relevant tertiary education
R25 – 40 000 p.m.
The opportunity to be part of an industry leading company based in Cape Town, working on major client projects as well as exciting in-house products.
Flexible office hours, honest 40 hours a week required.
A steep learning curve.
Strong emphasis on mentoring.
Only SA citizens based in Cape Town need apply.