We are looking for a POS Consultant to sell and implement this client’s Cloud POS Solution. The POS Consultant will work with customers in order to deliver an excellent experience setting up the Cloud POS to new customers and helping existing customer maintain their systems where required. In addition, the POS Consultants will help secure new business where possible by means of referrals from existing customers and by cold calling on potential business near existing customers.
• Execute on the sales plan by targeting the correct customers, servicing those customers and strategically acquiring new customers.
• Responsible for configuring the solution and installing customer solutions.
• Ensure the solution meets the specification and functions of the customer requirements.
• Identify gaps and recommend system modifications to the development team to optimally satisfy customer business requirements. This will be based on feedback from your customer base.
• Setting up menus and product catalogues as intelligently as possible for new customers.
• Deliver product training for new customers as well as for new staff at existing customers.
• Regular communication and knowledge sharing with any other POS Consultants they employ.
• Use the Company’s online CRM tool to capture the information relating to all customer interactions and requests.
• Report back on weekly billing and sales pipeline.
• Work with the admin team to ensure that all logistical operations run smoothly, including:
o Credit Applications for new customers
o All billing is done effectively and on time
o Timely ordering and delivery of purchases where required
• Work along with the rest of the team to help promote our brands and the rest of the product range when possible.
• Presentable person with a warm and friendly personality
• Strong capacity to communicate clearly and effectively
• Ideally a degree or diploma from a recognised tertiary institution
• Strong computer and mobile device user skills
• Able to work independently
• Experience as waiter, waitress or restaurant manager in the past will be very useful
• Some further level of IT and Sales knowledge/Experience will be an advantage
NOTE: OWN TRANSPORT, LAPTOP and CELLPHONE NEEDED!
R15 000 p.m. + commission
Only SA citizens based in Cape Town need apply.