The Product Owner will be responsible for working with key business stakeholders and other teams across the business to understand and take in their requirements, turning them into deliverable stories and overseeing their delivery within the scrum team
- Articulate the overall vision and priorities for the product.
- Engage and work closely with Product Managers and key business stakeholders to
- understand business requirements and decompose them into user stories.
- Utilize a burndown chart and use it to predict the progress of the team to make good priority decisions and to communicate progress to stakeholders.
- Approve or accept completed work (or gains sign-off by others) upon completion of acceptance criteria that has been previously agreed upon.
- Responsible for translating weekly Scrum report for broader audiences.
- Ensures that features developed for the product meet key business initiatives.
- Serve as a conduit carrying communications to and from the Scrum team and acting as liaison with upper management and other departments that have a bearing on the project’s success.
- Manage stakeholder expectations.
- Understand user requirements
- Build relationships with users and stakeholders to understand their business areas and help to develop product roadmaps and strategies.
- Be an advocate of agile delivery – within team and wider organization
- Take lead of scrum team
- Providing vision and direction to the scrum team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- A tertiary qualification in Computer Science and/or Product Management/Ownership or related
- Experience in the EFT industry is desirable
- minimum of 2 years in product management, product development, or product ownership
- Agile and SCRUM experience highly desirable
- JIRA experience a bonus
SALARY AND OTHER INFORMATION:
R40 000 per month
Only SA citizens based in Cape Town need apply.