We are looking for a passionate product owner to lead a team of collocated and remotely located senior engineers. Internal and external stakeholders will be located across time zones and strong stakeholder management skills will therefore be of particular importance in this role.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization to make sure that you and the team provides for the company’s short- and long-term goals.
- Make sure that your team is strong and healthy – including capabilities, happiness, resilience and growth.
- Work relentlessly to make sure your team is doing the right things, while not spreading too thinly. A healthy balance of innovation, support and maintenance is key for all successful teams.
- Manage your own and the team’s availability – given stakeholders across the globe, we sometimes need to join/host meetings outside typical office hours.
- Minimum 2 years Product Owner Experience
- Proven track record of developing and managing world-class software products, preferably using agile development methodologies.
- Excellent leadership and relationship building skills
- Excellent communicator and storyteller, engaging with your audience on a personal level.
- Interdisciplinary thinker, skilled at blending different perspectives in pursuit of a mission.
- Domain knowledge of popular open source content management and related business process systems.
- Familiarity with application and deep infrastructure integration as well as achieving application interoperability.
SALARY AND OTHER INFORMATION:
R45 000 monthly – depending on experience and qualifications
Only SA citizens based in Cape Town need apply.