We are looking for a person who is willing to work with a team of developers and testers working on an enterprise Java (Android) codebase. Strong analytical skills goes without saying and you should have the ability to translate complex requirements into maintainable code that can be adapted to the changing needs of business.
As a successful candidate you will integrate a team of Senior Android Developers in a flexible, non-corporate, fun environment where job performance is revered.
● +6 years experience as a Developer.
● +4 years experience as an Android Developer.
● iOS development experience is a bonus.
● Excellent technical knowledge of Java for Android, Gradle and Android Studio.
● Strong understanding of design patterns and experience architecting complex software.
● Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
● Insight in applying design patterns to complex problems as needed.
● Experience in architecting, developing, testing, deploying systems.
● Solid understanding of integration and web services.
● Experience in and/or have a good understanding of caching, revision control, message queues, issue tracking, monitoring, database transactions, testing.
● Working knowledge and experience with:
○ JSON REST APIs
○ Scanning technologies. (EAN, PDF, MRZ, OCR)
○ Android persistence layers (Preference, File, SQLite).
○ Firebase & Google APIs.
○ Publishing to Google Play.
○ Unit & Automated testing techniques for Android apps. (JUnit, Expresso, UI Automator)