Senior .Net Developer/Team Lead – Tygervalley
We are looking for an experienced Senior .NET developer to oversee the development of functional .NET applications.
You will be acting in a team lead role, overseeing the functions of the junior .NET development staff.
You will be directly involved with .NET application coding, system debugging, code reviewing, and the development of operational procedures.
To ensure success as a Senior .NET Developer, you should have strong managerial skills, extensive experience with Microsoft Frameworks, and advanced problem-solving skills.
A top-class Senior .NET Developer ensures the software development team produces scalable and functional applications that meet company specifications.
You are a team player and excellent communicator.
If you are passionate about software and people, we’d like to meet you.
- Meeting with development management and software architect to determine application requirements.
- Upgrading existing .NET
- Analysing system requirements and delegating development tasks.
- Developing technical specifications.
- Writing scalable code for .NET software applications.
- Reviewing and debugging .NET applications.
- Providing support for junior developers.
- Manage the Deploying processes.
- Drafting software and application operating procedures.
- Mentoring and Training junior staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology is advantageous
- At least 5 years Previous experience as a .NET developer.
- Team lead
- EF Core
- Ability to project manage.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.