We are looking for an experienced Senior Developer that will be responsible for overseeing junior developers on projects; and supporting various development duties. The responsibilities of Senior Developers include writing code, analyzing data, and contributing to the design and implementation of software. The suitable candidate will have team leader responsibilities within the department.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performing coding assignments.
• Reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality.
• Creating and implementing design plans.
• Analyzing code segments regularly.
• Delegating tasks to team members.
• Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments.
• Managing a small team of junior developers.
ADDITIONAL KEY REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
• Extensive knowledge of software development and its technologies.
• Solid experience in coding.
• Strong knowledge of user interfaces.
• Strong knowledge of HTML and web frameworks.
• Good with communication.
• Good time management skills.
• Must believe in agile methodologies and love collaborations.
• Must be flexible, with an open mind to find solutions to overcome challenges.
• Ability to multitask while working under pressure.
• Trustworthy, reliable, and responsible.
• Target and outcome driven.
• Methodical approach to work with a ‘can do’ attitude.
• Self- Motivated and passionate about motivation within a team.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR DEVELOPERS WHO:
• Are able to identify and resolve problems / bottlenecks and find suitable solutions.
• Are open to exploring new technologies.
• Are passionate about setting high standards, and shipping quality software.
• Like to communicate – in email, on Slack but best in person…
• Are inspiring to work for / with.
• Can help non-developers understand – and engage with – the product development process.
• Constantly strive to find / come up with better ways to do things.
• Want to keep learning and love sharing knowledge.
• Degree in Computer Science/Information technology or equivalent experience (5+ years).
• 5-7 years’ relevant experience in Software development.
• Knowledge and experience with one or more development methodologies.
• Experience in developing engineering processes