We are looking for an experienced Sharepoint specialist to join our Configuration and Support team. You will work closely with the DevOps team to provide operational, maintenance, security and governance support for the SharePoint infrastructure.
- All aspects of the design, architecture, development, deployment, operations, administration, governance, training and support of key SharePoint institutional solutions
- Close collaboration with the DevOps-Team
- Migration of institutional SharePoint on-premises solutions to SharePoint Online, in line with changing business and technological requirements.
- Closely collaborating with stakeholders, users, IT-partners and external partners to analyse, determine and refine institutional processes and business goals related to SharePoint solution opportunities
- Analysing and understanding business requirements
- Designing and implementating complex Enterprise Content Management (ECM)- and Web Content Management (WCM) solutions, e.g. file plan classification, content organiser rules, workflow, content types, term sets, managed metadata and taxonomy, following platform best practices to accommodate identified institutional and governance requirements and maximise search capability;
- Designing and implementing SharePoint Business Intelligence and Reporting Solutions
- Creating branding and page layouts (master pages & CSS) for Institutional ECM- and Business Intelligence solutions
- Configuring content search web parts and developing workflows
- Designing and building InfoPath form solution
- SharePoint Application Management: Managing web applications, site collections, external service connections, application security, search administration, workflow
- Shared Services Administration: User Profile Service, Search, Excel Services Settings, Audiences, SharePoint Usage Reporting, Managed Metadata Services, Application Catalogue
- Providing expert user support and guidance
- Providing training and documentation
- Driving SharePoint best practice implementation for consistency and effectiveness, compliance, records management- and audit requirements
- A Degree in Information Technology (or related field such as Information Science or Engineering), or a 3 year National Diploma in Information Technology. Microsoft SharePoint Certification, validating technical expertise.
- 5 Years demonstrable SharePoint experience (including work at a senior level), in an organisation with an enterprise-class IT infrastructure.
- National Senior Certificate that meets Diploma Requirements;
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)-, or
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) Certification, or
- Microsoft Certification for a number of exams, which form part of MCSE or
- MCSD expert-level Certification Programs.
- 5 Years demonstrable SharePoint experience (including work at a senior level), in an enterprise-class IT infrastructure organisation.
- IT support experience and ability to provide technical and end-user support
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Visual Studio, Windows Server, SQL Server, IIS, Windows Client
- Experience developing deployment scripts to automate the deployment for SharePoint solutions
- Microsoft Excel- and SQL database concepts with Excel Services-, PowerView-, PowerPivot-, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) experience
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills. The ability to analyse complex processes and solve problems in a logical way, and strategic thinking
- Experience working with different functional groups and stakeholders at the same time
SALARY AND OTHER INFORMATION:
R40 000 per month – Negotiable based on experience and skill level
Only SA citizens based in Cape Town need apply.