As a Solutions Sales Consultant, your key objective will be to take responsibility for the capture of new business by establishing new relationships as well as managing the existing relationships.
• Identify and qualify opportunities
• Meet your Solution Sales Targets
• Prepare and deliver strategic presentations to clients
• Build profitable client relationships
• Plan, carryout and support local marketing activities
You must have a high-level understanding of the underlying technology, processes and architecture of solutions and services.
The ability to understand the customer problem and with other members of the consulting team create a ‘solution pitch”. The role therefore requires a broad technical skill in understanding the overall solution and “integration” required between different technologies to achieve the overall objectives.
The typical sales are targeted to the CTO/CEO/CIO and requires a high level of business maturity in conversations and understanding.
1. To work closely with senior resources in the organization to identify, establish business opportunities and convert prospects into sales
2. To meet sales targets
3. To develop and implement sales strategies, secure new business opportunities and establish a superior solution image
4. To manage strategic relationship with clients
5. Continuous marketing research that help understand prospects and target markets.
6. Updating yourself on the latest trends to be shared with prospects to assist in sales process.
- Excellent communication in written and spoken English and Afrikaans.
- Proven/demonstrable sales experience with a strong Direct face to face sales experience, listening skills, Passion for technology and selling software solutions.
- Passion for technology.
- Experience in selling software technology, products and services.
- Ability to talk at all levels from CEO/CTOs and translate understanding in simple terms.
- Experience in presentations to large teams; CEO/CTOs proven experience in doing so is desired.
- Efficiency with IT office software tools (MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel).
- Good understanding of software development processes and cycles.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to understand a business scenario quickly and suggest the solutions around the business scenario.
- Experience to quickly engage with CEO/CTOs at a top strategy level from the start once marketing has identified a prospect is desirable.
- Pre-Sales activities such as Top-level discussion with customers to establish clearly the business strategy, Proposal writing, Resolving any queries around the proposal from the customer, Commercial sizing of proposed projects, act as a prime interface with the customer during the sales process, Act as the “owner” of the customer until the sale has matured and conduct presentations and quality conversations to further the agenda and acquire customer interest.Other Requirements:• This role requires excellent sales and persuasive skills.
• Proven experience of implementing similar role description will be advantageous.
• You should have a relevant tertiary qualification in Sales with an excellent academic record and proven credentials.
• Proven capability in a consulting role with demonstrated achievements.
• At least 3 years of relevant and active direct customer sales experience in consultative selling.
• Proven track record and good references.
• Own Vehicle.
R15 000 p.m. – R18 000 p.m. + travel allowance + cellphone + commission.
Only SA citizens based in Cape Town need apply.