My client, an international fund manager and corporate financial advisory, is looking for a Systems Administrator to join them!
- Windows Server setup and configuration, especially Active Directory
- Troubleshooting technical issues in conjunction with outsourced partners, primarily Windows environments
- Strong knowledge and understanding of cloud infrastructure (e.g. MS Azure, Amazon AWS)
- Knowledge and understanding of IT security
- Monitoring systems and networks
- Scanning networks for vulnerabilities & deploying patches
- Configuration & understanding of Office 365
- Researching the technologies required to roll out IT strategy and vision and/or IT policy
- Implementing (i.e. setting up) the technologies required to roll out IT strategy and vision
- Office hours: 09.00 – 17.00 (overtime expected as required for major IT events/issues)
- Strong technical knowledge of systems, networks and databases required
- Experience working in an international investment company/financial company (advantageous)
- Well-spoken and written English – will work with international branches of this company
- Ideal for someone that wants to move out of corporate into smaller environment
- Ability to write reports, set up IT budgets, manage international migration/consolidation projects
- You will be expected to work independently and manage your own time/projects, do research, be pro-active etc. – so a maturity and strong sense of responsibility is a must have!
- Matric + relevant IT qualification (MCSE, N+, A+, Etc.)
- A financial degree would be a bonus!
R35 – 42 000 p.m.
Only SA citizens based in Cape Town need apply.