Technical Operator needed at financial client in Rondebosch – shift work and overtime required!
- Run scheduled tasks per procedures, checklists or assigned to by shift leader
- Log under supervision the success, failures, warnings of batch jobs and escalation thereof
- Monitor status of online systems, batch systems and hardware
- Execute batch jobs (Postillion office and old batch)
- Monitor environmental systems e.g. fire detection, UPS, Air-conditioners and Generators
- Assist Support staff with escalations and liaising with customers
- Assisting Shift leader updating Daily Occurrence report (Night/Day Shift)
- Assist Support Department with internal requests when need arises
- Be a team player
- Be deadline driven
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have excellent planning and organizational skills
- Be self-motivated, by taking an interest in the job, and obtaining satisfaction from the achievement of a job well done
- Completion of a Computer Literacy and/or Technical Course
- Junior (entry) level of related experience
R11 000 p.m.
- Rotational Roster based 12 hour shifts
- Night Shift and Weekend work hours required (12 hours per shift)
- Overtime required where applicable
Only SA citizens based in Cape Town need apply.